The Opportunity :
Are you looking for a position where you will have the opportunity to apply your expertise in warehousing operations and inventory control? We are seeking two Warehouse Technicians to join our Horizon Supply Management team. As a Warehouse Technician, you will utilize your strong relationship building skills to maintain an excellent level of customer service and professionalism.
Key Accountabilities :
- Ensure materials are shipped/received safely and accounted for through proper delivery and storage practices
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to issue materials as a representative of the warehouse team
- Participate in inventory management through accurate counts and the delivery of all materials
- Provide valuable materials and warehousing expertise to drive innovative continuous improvements at Canadian Natural
- Utilize and maintain the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and Material Test Report (MTR)
- Operate, inspect and maintain material handling equipment
Other Details :
- Job location : Horizon Operations
- Shift schedule : 7 days on, 7 days off
- Company sponsored Fly-In/Fly-Out from Calgary or Edmonton
- This is a 12 month temporary position
- This is a safety sensitive position
Skills & Qualifications :
- Typically, 4 years of warehouse or inventory experience within any industry (retail, transportation, commercial, shipping, courier, etc.)
- High school diploma or GED is required. A Parts or Materials Technician Apprentice/Journeyman Certification considered an asset
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and experience operating a forklift
- Experience with a warehouse management system (E1, Maximo, SAP, Oracle Systems, etc.) is considered an asset
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement : "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – “Canadian Natural” - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Posting closes April 15, 2021. Apply Now!