You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
We are seeking an experienced Senior People Advisor to join the Perth-based team reporting to the HR Manager – WA & NT. In this role you will have a fantastic opportunity to work within one of our Major Projects.
This role is offered on a full time permanent basis however we will consider part time applicants who can work a minimum of 4 days a week.
It is desirable that you have previous experience working in an EPCM/EPC environment and can demonstrate proficiency in change management, organisational design and employee relations. You will have strong leadership, communication, advanced negotiation and influencing skills, along with a strong commercial acumen.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a true business partner to our Business Leaders and Stakeholders, providing relevant and timely coaching and advice, challenging and influencing behaviours and acting as a business ally;
- Contribute to, influence and support implementation of business strategy;
- Work with Managers to encourage and foster a high performing culture;
- Develop, implement and maintain Human Resources and Employee Relations policies and processes;
- Determine trends in employee attraction, engagement and retention and develop strategies and initiatives in response, and implement these initiatives;
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities;
- Use business insights to drive change in people management practices;
- Advise organisation and people capability;
- Advise on, coach and manage all matters throughout the employment life cycle (including but not limited to: performance management activities, counselling and discipline, termination matters, grievance dispute and issue resolution management;
- Provision of advice and guidance that is commercially astute and aligned to optimal business outcomes;
- Lead and participate in special workgroups to increase technical capability and foster a collaborative and inclusive culture within the People team; and
- Implement and drive change management initiatives within the business.
To be successful you will ideally have:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field
Minimum of six (6) years HR experience
Experience working in a Project Delivery environment or Resources industry
Highly developed problem solving ability
Strong leadership skills
Comprehensive Employee Relations knowledge
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a collaborative, results-oriented People team who work within a true Business Partnering Model and to work for a highly regarded organisation.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Complex Problem Solving