Do you want to be a part of our offshore world, and you have experience in Offshore Service Supervision? Then have a look at this career opportunity to join our Team in Belgium!
Sales > Offshore Operations > Offshore Wind Belgium NV
The Vestas Offshore Service department is responsible for the service and maintenance of the wind turbines in multiple wind farms in the North Sea within the Netherlands and Belgium. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our positive result. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
As the Offshore Service Supervisor, it will be your responsibility to plan all operations at the offshore wind farm. You will work closely with our customers and direct a team of technicians as well as being in charge of organizing, planning, and preparing all offshore activities and ensuring smooth and safe operations. You will be responsible for complying to Health, Safety & Environmental legislation, and Vestas Health & Safety management system.
- Compliance to Vestas Health and Safety Management system
- General support to the Service Manager and ensure smooth daily operation
- Conducting safety walks and being a role model in safe working
- Assisting the implementation of new procedures/processes to the site
- Ensure compliance to management system and instructions
- Completed electrical or mechanical degree from a technical school/college/university
- Experience as a team leader/supervisor
- Professional experience (electrical or mechanical) and offshore experience
- High voltage knowledge or switching experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of Dutch is a big plus
- Fluent English skills
- Good knowledge of SAP or other ERP program
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Driving license category B
- Solid communication skills
- High level of safety awareness
- Significant problem-solving skills
- Good organizational & time management skills
- Willingness to travel to other sites and training when required
What we offer
We offer a great job with a good learning environment and opportunities for career development at a global wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional culturally diverse team in a constantly growing industry. We provide an attractive compensation package for working 12 hours/days in a 14-day rotation.
The work location is Oostende, and we're looking for candidates living in the region.
Please apply through our online portal by clicking the 'Apply Now' button and send us an English CV. Applications are handled on an ongoing basis and latest the 31.01.22.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at [ Link removed ] and follow us on our social media channels
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Environmental Laws
- High Voltage