Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Hardware Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer to help us unlock further commercial value for our business.
What will you do?
- Define equipment and installations per contractual technical clauses with cost and project timeframe
- Design control systems based on customer documentation
- Develop turnkey products and services from design through manufacturing
- Work according to a specified project playbook and commissioning plan while being resourceful and versatile
- Aid the sales / project management/deployment manager
- Work with the design team to deliver drawings to customers
- Create accurate bills of materials
- Create accurate flow / system diagrams (P&ID)
- Create engineering packages that are to customer specifications
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Analyze electrical and mechanical schematics
- Other technical aspects include Damper Actuator sizing, valve sizing, Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) selection, Bluebeam review, selection of peripheral sensors/control devices
- Turnkey (Business)
- Project Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Variable Frequency Drive