Talented and results-driven Global Campaign/Demand Generation Manager to plan campaign calendar, drive all direct
emailing activities with the needed product/solution, industry and/or account based marketing programs for the machine
automation solutions business. This role works in close alignment with the regional marketing teams. Key responsibilities
include planning, organizing, and executing Eloqua campaigns, as well as supporting upkeep of the integration with CRM
systems. Someone who understand the complexity of the data protection and data health guidelines. This role will be
responsible for tracking the lead conversion rates, MQLs and reporting on relevant KPIs for the business and proactively
implement improvements on demand generation activities. Working very closely with the regional Marketing teams to
support develop and to independently execute the lead generation plan that delivers significant inbound, qualified leads
and pipeline growth to hit targets. Set up FY goals for demand generation programs by working closely with SFDC admins
to optimize internal processes. Able to explain and share knowledge with global sales teams to correctly manage their
As a MAS Global Marketing Automation Manager, you will:
- Owns the operational plans for new Eloqua projects with high standards for accuracy and timeliness including the
integration into the larger demand generation process.
- Self-motivated, independent worker who can after a month or two, get to plan and set up one campaign a week per
region (Americas, EMEA, APAC) (approx. 8-12 a month). Help to design A/B experiments making data-driven decisions,
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting and summarizing performance data, driving all post program analysis and report
on the results.
- Develop clear, compelling automated marketing plan to support multiple touch-points for demand generation and
nurturing programs: email, landing pages, blogs and webinar communications.
- Manage the marketing automation platform to define list criteria, lead scoring models and campaign assets and
- Work closely with the marketing director to ensure that the marketing campaigns are implemented, and align closely with
the business strategy and goals.
- Helping team to achieve all milestones and approvals in timely matter. Need to ensure that content is approved and
ready for usage in each world area based on the local guidelines and platform requirements.
- Manage the demand generation campaign calendar by coordinating with world area marketing managers to ensure
alignment and to report on progress and metrics.
- Maintain data health between Eloqua and SFDC connection. Collaborate with global data health managers at the
platform level and actively participate to setup best standard for data management. Ensure uninterrupted connections with
other CRM systems.
- Manage demand creation personnel for global campaigns. Ensure employees are trained and fostered for growth as well
as integrated in global activities.
- Drive the lead follow-up process for all campaigns and track program performance by working closely with Global Lead
Coordinator for tracking, quality and report of leads as well as accountability of the sales teams in SFDC.
Required Education, Experience & Skills
- BS Degree in Marketing Communications, Business or other related degree
- Project management skills to execute campaigns from beginning to end ensuring that they meet target objectives
- Highly skilled in project management to oversee and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills to convey complex concepts and to report results to stakeholders
- Hands-on experience developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns including B2B new demand
generation, nurture programs, and awareness
- Proven ability to work independently, autonomously and deliver results consistently in lead generation environment
- Proven experience building test and learn plans that continuously improve program engagement
- Recently refreshed Eloqua Campaign Execution Expert and Eloqua Marketing Operations Expert Certifications
- Proficiency in English, (other European languages are a plus)
- Understand the complexity of data protection and data health for digital marketing campaigns
- Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM, and
marketing automation platforms (specifically Salesforce.com and Oracle Sales Cloud)
- Ability to identify Data Health issues and to propose applicable solutions that align with across all business units
Preferred Education, Experience & Skills:
- 8 years relevant Experience
- Recently refreshed Eloqua Implementer Certification
- Experience with web programming languages (HTML, CSS and JS) and responsive web frameworks
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Proven experience in a UX/UI
- Excellent team player
- Additional languages advantage
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Integrated Marketing Communications