MOL is one of the biggest and most dynamic international Oil and Gas companies in Central & Eastern Europe!
MOL Group Downstream operates three refineries and two petrochemicals plants, under integrated supply chain management. MOL Group’s value chain turns crude oil into a range of refined products for domestic, industrial and transport use. The products include, among others, gasoline, diesel, heating oil, aviation fuel, lubricants, bitumen, sulphur and liquefied petroleum gas. In addition, it produces and sells petrochemicals worldwide and holds a leading position in the petrochemical sector in the Central Eastern Europe region.
The MOL Downstream IT Team is responsible for partnering with Downstream business units to define new digital solutions and to oversee / control the implementation and operation IT projects and systems provided to Downstream.
Would you like to contribute to the success Logistics area?
Would you like to be a key consultant in digital transformation, process automation, and optimal use of the IT services portfolio?
Are you good in developing strong partnership with other stakeholders, like business managers, strategists and subject matter experts?
Do you enjoy working with people and to mediate between teams to get things done working closely with domain IT architecture?
Would you like to work in a professionally talented team with a supportive Leader both in professionally questions and your career movement, who has huge experience in managing complex IT projects in your work?
Then join US Today to become a part of one of the biggest and most dynamic international Oil and Gas companies in Central & Eastern Europe as a Senior Domain Expert inLogistics area - based in Budapest!
- Provide overall client management to Logistics business partners.
- Develop strong relationships with business managers, strategists and subject matter experts.
- Act as the single point of contact for the business for all IT project demand, and manage response to the demand within the broader IT organization.
- Promote Group IT’s vision, values, services and capabilities. Advocate on behalf of business stakeholders to ensure IT services meet their business priorities and needs.
- Facilitate effective utilization, standardization and improvement of IT Services for Logistics
- Capture and push to resolution high priority IT related business escalations and issues
- Identify, engage and manage relationship with the super user community in the business domain.
- Facilitate IT Service Reviews with Logistics, and support IT service delivery organizations to continually improve services.
- Create IT strategies and roadmaps for Logistics.
- Analyse existing business processes, capture key use cases, and build large-scale process landscapes of the domain. Model and refine business processes to make them ready for automation. Maintain a map of IT systems used to facilitate business processes.
- Drive effective mapping of business domain relevant data to IT systems. Work with business and CDO to define data analytics requirements, and facilitate setting of principles and policy guidelines for information and data.
- In partnership with business and IT, develop and maintain the IT opportunity funnel for business domain.
- Follow the international technological and business trends for Logistics and investigate the implementation possibility in MOL Group.
- Develop business cases and oversee technical writing of project proposals, in cooperation with business and IT
- Capture new business requirements into the business process implementation, facilitating demand planning as focal point for cross communication with business owners for the processes under their charge.
- Work with IT architects to develop solution options during pre-project scoping, with a focus to reuse or adapt existing services.
- Manage the necessary planning and implementation processes (annual CAPEX/OPEX plan, resource planning, forecasting, individual project proposals, procurement plans, and project execution) for accepted demands.
- Contribute to annual CAPEX plan for Logistics portfolio of IT projects and track delivery against that plan.
- Coordinate availability of necessary resources, supervise the approved limits (budget, timeline) with IT Delivery Organization and the Business.
- Support IT Delivery in identifying the IT contractors relevant for the business domain on group level. Take actions for efficiency improvement, economical operation and risk management with Procurement and IT Delivery to achieve optimal cost, service and business continuity levels.
- Participate in group level procurements as a claimer organisation. Participate in supplier professional selection, define the conditions of cooperation taking special care with defining and observing responsibilities and contractual conditions.
- University or college degree
- 10 years professional experience, 5 years in in a similar position involving business analysis and process management
- Experiences in international, multinational environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills also in English
- Facilitating skills and able to drive consensus involving business and technical resources
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Strategic thinking, Problem solving
- Risk issue and impact management
- Project and service quality assurance
- Stakeholder management, change management, Conflict management
- Budget ownership
What We Offer:
- A working location close to InfoPark with remote working option
- A competitive salary package including fixed & variable bonus elements
- Free health program & participation at company organized events
- Unique opportunity to build your knowledge in MOL Group
- Participating in the 4th Industrial revolution (industrial sensor analytics, applied machine learning in industrial networks)
- Learn from an experienced team and hands-on experience with a modern data infrastructure
- Career opportunities within MOL
How to apply?
If you are interested in the position, please submit your applications via our career site www.mol.hu/karrier or if you happen to have any questions feel free to contact Andrea Juhász on 36 20 931-1239 or [ Link removed ] .
- Attention To Detail
- Business Analysis
- Business Continuity
- Business Priorities
- Business Processes