CLOSING DATE 4 JULY 2022.
MAKING THE FUTURE OF OFFSHORE ENERGY TOGETHER
What is your challenge for the future? Do you want to play a part in the energy transition with purposeful, novel solutions? Then join the GustoMSC team in our Schiedam office.
If you believe that outstanding results are achieved by working together, GustoMSC gives room to your ideas. Make the most of your ability to think creatively, allowing us to come up with game changing solutions and create a lasting impact for our clients, ourselves, and the world. Join us striving to power a better world. Make your challenge your job and apply for this job and discover the power of teamwork as Senior Engineer.
Contribute to the next generation of offshore wind turbines
Enabling our clients to install the current and next generation offshore wind turbines as an Engineer you are responsible for complex engineering equipment packages for GustoMSC’s equipment that we design and supply. We are looking for an experienced:
E&I Engineer with experience in industrial installations, preferably in the offshore or maritime industry. As part of a highly skilled, multidisciplinary drive & control team, you are responsible for supporting the design of the entire electrical installation throughout all engineering phases with drawing and documentation work.
- Making basic design of electrical systems
- Review electrical schematics
- Check electrical installation details and panel layouts
- Create and check one-line diagrams, block diagrams, cable, and consumer lists
- Create/review cabinet/junction box interfaces between different electrical supplies
- Retrieve information to complete drawing, layout and design including technical specifications
- Support a multidisciplinary team on E&I matters across the entire equipment lifecycle
- Interact with vendors that supply detailed design to ensure design is in accordance with project specification
- Develop best practice working procedures to support E&I developments
- Create and maintain formal documents
Qualifications and skills:
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering
- AutoCAD and EPLAN experience
- Understanding of offshore and maritime rules and regulations regarding electrical engineering
- Understanding of electrical power distribution and protection for low and medium voltages (switchgear, transformers, motor control centers, lighting, automation cabinets)
- Basic understanding of automation (plc) applications
- Ability to learn concepts and technical details of complex systems
- Ability to work independently, accepting ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Pro-active and self-motivated team player with strong engineering judgment skills
- High accuracy in reviewing documentation
- Able to work well in a high-pressure environment with continuous changes
What we offer:
- The ability to contribute to the Engineering department that will power and shape our future, making an impact in the energy transition
- A safe and inspiring work environment where your contribution is highly valued
- Working in a modern and spacious office and the flexibility to work from home
- Several social events stimulating our close cooperation
- Competitive salary and good secondary benefits
- Personal development opportunities
GustoMSC working on a sustainable future
GustoMSC is recognized for providing design & engineering consultancy for mobile offshore units and the design, engineering, and supply of equipment. We enable and support safe and efficient operations at sea, contributing to a sustainable future. In close cooperation with our clients, we translate experience, science and technical knowledge into realistic & innovative ideas and products. Innovative developments in technology such as digitization and the challenges of the energy transition play an important role for us.
We are the offshore pioneers
Pioneering is in GustoMSC’s DNA, continuously stimulating initiatives and innovations. Exploring new technological fields, to curb the power of nature and leaving the landmarks of tomorrow. With a team of more than 200 ambitious professionals we help our clients to move forward in a hazardous domain that involves risks for people, materials, and the natural environment. As a result, we have adopted an attitude of openness and accountability.
- Auto Cad
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Switchgear