48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit [ Link removed ]
The Principal Process Engineer is responsible for ensuring the quality and timely delivery of process design deliverables on a specific project. He/she must ensure that the Company’s standards and procedures are adhered to in project execution, taking into account any specific contractual requirements.
The Principal Engineer will be required to perform the Lead Engineer role on small to medium sized projects and engage as part of the Process Engineering Team for larger projects, under the guidance of the Project Management team and Department Manager. This role requires the Principal Process Engineer to take responsibility for delivery, schedule, resource management & planning and progress reporting.
He/she must ensure that appropriate process input is provided to other disciplines to ensure the intent of the process design is maintained throughout the project cycle.
- Providing Technical Expertise in Process Engineering, specifically in Chemicals, Refining and gas processing technologies
- Capable of undertaking Process Designs and of providing technical assistance to the team
- Leading and managing design teams of 2-5 people
- Workhour estimation & input to project schedule.
- Plan process engineering activities & process resources to ensure project schedule is met
- Accurately measure and report progress to project management.
- Interface working with other engineering disciplines
- Initiating and leading Workshare with our India offices on projects as required. This may include visiting India and maintaining contact with key personnel.
- Maintain awareness of current relevant engineering technology & codes and standards.
- Participate in Risk Review, SIMOPs, HAZID's, HAZOP's etc as required
What you will bring
- Chemical Engineering Degree
- Member of the Institution of Chemical Engineers and a Chartered Engineer (preferred)
- Proven experience in a discipline leadership role working within a process project environment
- Experience in executing Feasibility/Concept, FEED and detailed design projects
- Excellent understanding of safety and sustainability in design
- To be able to work to Company standard operating procedures but to be innovative when appropriate
- Ability to travel.
- Experience in a Lead or Senior role
Our goal is to develop and most importantly retain the people who share our vision and strategy. To help us achieve our vision and yours, apply now.
- Chartered Engineer
- Chemical Engineering
- Engineering Design Process
- Hazard Identification