Role: BIM Engineer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
As a BIM engineer you will be able to cooperate on large civil projects that contain locks, bridges, quay walls, tunnels, etc. You do not do this alone: together with the project engineers and other BIMmers you work on the projects from start to finish.
As a BIM engineer you will be able to perform the following tasks:
• Technical construction of a (part) of a 3D model that goes to the BIM coordinator for verification;
• Delivery of qualitative and executable 2D plans that are delivered to the project engineer for verification;
• Extract qualitative 3D visualisations, tables and / or other documents from the 3D model (for example quantities, bills of quantities, weights,…)
• Critical and constructive thinking along with the project engineer;
• Attending project meetings with the customer and / or other stakeholders where the work is explained and defended in a comprehensible and understandable manner;
• Industrial engineer in engineering, graduate in engineering, any other course that offers drawing technical insight or sufficient experience.
• You can work with one or more of these packages: Revit, Navisworks, Tekla, Inventor, Strakon, Civil3D, ...
• Knowledge of Dynamo and / or Grasshopper is a solid plus.
• Organizational competences: working together, taking initiative and being proactive.
• Function-related competences: being creative, working accurately, showing learning ability, forming judgments, analyzing problems, planning and organizing.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!