The Acquisitions, Investments and Financial Advisory (“AIFA”) team is a fast-paced group that is closely involved in major transactions and strategic initiatives undertaken by the ENGIE group in Asia Pacific. As an integral part of this team, the AIFA Junior Financial Advisor is, under the supervision of a senior team member, responsible for supporting the valuation and risk analysis of new projects (including developing financial models and the drafting of investment notes) and for supporting the structuring and execution of M&A and Project Financing transactions.
- Head of Acquisitions, Investments and Financial Advisory (AIFA), APAC
- Group AIFA team
- Business Development Team
- Operations Team
- Legal Team
- M&A and financial advisors
- Business stakeholders
SPECIFIC BUSINESS UNDERSTANDING:
- Perfect compliance with health & safety and ethical guidelines.
- Ability to summarise complex issues into easily understandable key points, particularly in PowerPoint.
- You are action oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects whilst ensuring attention to detail.
- Open to regional and international short-term travel.
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory.
- Good understanding of financial valuation, accounting, and tax concepts (DCF, DDM, CAPM, IFRS, financial statements analysis, etc.).
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, including advanced modelling and excel skills, including VBA.
- Proven flexible team player who works well with others, open to cultural diversity.
- Self-motivated, problem solving, strong personality and leadership, common sense, sense of humour.
- Ability to multitask, to prioritize, to distinguish the essential from the accessory, to manage complexity and to work effectively under pressure.
- Presence and interpersonal credibility to represent the company with key financial stakeholders, banks, financial institutions, government agencies / departments and partners.
- Major in Engineering, Finance or Economics.
- Professional qualification such as CFA, CIMA, ACA, ACCA, or MBA is a plus.
- No minimum professional experience required.
- A relevant experience or internship in a Project Finance, M&A or Corporate development environment at an investment bank, private equity fund or Corporation in the Power or Infrastructure Sector will be considered as a plus.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae (CV) to [ Email address blocked ] , quoting reference Junior Financial Advisor (AIFA, APAC).
[ Link removed ]
- Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Attention To Detail
- Banking Services
- Certified Investment Management Analyst