SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV chargers.
The operation groups specializes in unique components which we develop for internal consumption which meet the highest standards and quality. As part of a new electrolytic capacitor production project, we are currently looking for a skilled process engineer to join our team.
What you will be doing:
- Producing electrolytic capacitors- hands on at all work stations
- Electrolytic capacitors testing,
- Conducting methodological, well documented, chemical laboratory experiments and analysis on electrolytic capacitors.
- Learning the production process and quality control methodology of the electrolytic capacitors.
- Run Manual and Automation tests of the electrolytic capacitors.
- Support failure analysis of faulty electrolytic caps
- Learn operation of winding machine
- Previous work experience in chemistry or material laboratory
- Previous knowledge or work with electrical components
- Experience in production line of capacitors or Chips
- Capability of performing failure analysis to failed electrolytic capacitors
- Knowledge in Power Electronics – advantage
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work on long term tasks.
- Self-learning skills
- Hands on capability at each work station to learn the production process.
- High motivation & a team player
- Required frequent flights abroad
- Positive Attitude
- Control Methodologies
- Failure Analysis
- Process Engineering
- Quality Management