Harry Pepper & Associates is currently seeking a Pipe Fitter
Pipe Fitter Responsibilities:
- Inspecting the workplace, clearing obstructions and preparing materials and equipment.
- Studying blueprints and planning pipe systems and related equipment installations.
- Using a variety of tools to modify pipes to specifications.
- Measuring and marking pipes for cutting and threading.
- Assembling pipe components and systems.
- Securing pipes to walls and fixtures with brackets, clamps, and welding equipment.
- Ordering required materials such as pipes, hangars, brackets, etc.
- Clearing pipe systems of obstructions and testing their functionality.
- Complying with relevant codes and regulatory standards.
Pipe Fitter Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Pipe Fitter.
- Excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Good communication and managerial skills.
- Physical dexterity.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Study Skills
- Complex Problem Solving
- Attention To Detail