Trainee Applications Support Technician
East Grinstead, West Sussex.
We have a great opportunity for someone with a real interest in IT, you will understand the basics of Windows Server administration, SQL and HTML. The rest we can teach you!
You will provide effective first line application support to our customer base
You will handle internal requests as well as external customer queries regarding our products.
- Supporting customer-developed applications for a worldwide customer base
- Ensure all calls are answered, logged within the company's systems, and resolved or escalated appropriately
- Troubleshoot and provide recommended workarounds/fixes to problems
- Investigate and advise on customer implementations and rollout requirements
- Meet performance measures which contribute directly towards areas of user care, satisfaction, and quality
- Role requires flexibility in working hours to support global customers (supporting the US during the evenings is shared amongst the team members).
- Strong academic record, with a focus on English and maths.
- An excellent communicator able to discuss technical issues to a varying audience.
- Able to deal with high pressure, high stress environments.
- A proactive and effective approach to solving customer issues, and willingness to learn and develop further.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word).
Ideally you would have some experience with the following
- Windows server administration and management, data protection awareness
- SQL knowledge
- HTML, IIS, SCORM, AICC, LMS, Single Sign On, CSS
We offer the following benefits
- 25 days holiday plus our holiday buying scheme! We have loads of benefits on offer and can discuss them with you! Get in contact!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
- Data Protection