The Logistics Analyst will collaborate with Supply Chain colleagues at Fluid & Motion Control (ASCO, Numatics, Tescom, TopWorx and Aventics) plants throughout North America, corporate Mode Team Leaders and regional experts across Emerson, suppliers, carriers, and other business partners worldwide to analyze available data, make decisions, take action and solve Logistics problems ofall sorts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate a variety of complex reports based on data downloaded from Emerson tools, requiring a high level of aptitude with Microsoft Excel and potentially Power BI and Tableau.
- Work with carriers, suppliers and business partners to ensure compliance with preferred Logistics procedures.
- Analyze available data to identify variations from preferred shipping methods, opportunities for process improvement, and cost reductions.
- Regularly deliver Freight Accruals reports to Finance.
- Become familiar with the Emerson Supply Chain Optimization (SCO) shipping platform and be able to book shipments.
- Approve or reject freight invoices as appropriate per service contract.
- Handle a variety of ad hoc requests for analysis
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- 2 years’ experience in analytical positions
- Fluent English (required)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work as a member of a cross functional team
- Ability to work independently and without day-to-day supervision
- Required advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office; Power BI and Tableau is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel and VBA.
- Recommended yet not required\: Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, Trade Compliance
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Logistics Analyst.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Hardworking And Dedicated