This position supports and assists the implementation and operations of Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) applications including Human Resources/Performance Management/Talent Management/Learning Management/Recruitment for Emerson Business Units in a Global, multi-Business Group environment.
In addition, this position helps out various business unit operations teams in resolving production issues and provides user training, as needed.
Principal Functional Responsibilities
• Conduct fit/gap analysis and review technical designs specifications based upon the requirements
• Design and complete with the business units the standard set of implementation documentation
• Conduct application demo and workshop for pre-implementation and customer room pilot
• Manage the configuration of the application based on the business unit requirements and Emerson/Global HRIS Standards
• Maintain end-user training documentation and train users
• May independently manage smaller projects and functionality enhancements
• Provide training and mentoring to new members of the team
• Provide analysis and recommendations on project phases, milestones and overall progress
• Post implementation solution review and recommendations
• Partners with business unit point of contact to identify and resolve production issues
• Provide assistance for the mass data updates
• Understand business processes and map current functionality to Oracle
• Assist with the development of a test plan and the testing of system functionality, enhancements, and reports
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge and skill for Oracle HCM modules
Requires the completion of a four-year bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, Business, or related field
•Four to six years' business support or implementation experience with an HCM application. Oracle HCM Cloud experience preferred; however, PeopleSoft or similar system experience will be considered
•Good business knowledge in HR, Performance, Talent, Learning, Recruitment, and related business processes
• Excellent planning, time management, communication (oral and written), decision making, presentation and organization skillsAbout Emerson
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
•Interacts with other team members to exchange information and creates positive and productive team dynamic
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Coaching And Mentoring