Summary – Job Responsibilities – Activities:
The Oracle Business Analyst – Supply Chain will support the business through analysis and design, trouble-shooting system issues, documenting business requirements and technical specifications, identifying technology solutions, performing system testing, and providing configuration and end-user support of supply chain management, inventory, MRP, WIP, Manufacturing, Order Management and Shipping.
- Ensure ITGC SoX controls are operating effectively by proactively eliminating potential deficiencies – apply technology and triggers to enhance compliance
- Engage with primarily Operational business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage the ERP application.
- Develop end-to-end business process flow diagrams for all related business processes.
- Work with the team to analyze, diagnose and resolve unpredictable and varied problems using diverse methods and tools.
- Develop and conduct test cases, end-to-end testing, and functional/regression testing.
- Document company-specific user instructions and conduct end-user training.
- Facilitate requirements workshops, documenting detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements.
- Provide support to Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Engineering teams, and act as the primary point of contact for Super User / Business Admin support.
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
Education – Experience:
- 10-12 years of Oracle eBusiness Suite functional and technical exposure from Supply Chain, Inventory and Manufacturing perspective.
- 12-14 years of Techno/Functional experience in Oracle Financial and Manufacturing Modules. Oracle Supply Chain Management Applications (MRP, Work in Process, Purchasing, Inventory, iProcurement, iSupplier, Project Manufacturing and Order to Cash (Order Management and Shipping). Multi-site MRP Planning knowledge is a must have for this job.
Required Skills, Competencies, Authorities and Training Needs:
- Oracle Agile is a plus. Need to be able to act as liaison between Business Users and Offshore Developers from PLM point of view discussion
- Specializes in the development of Oracle software solutions utilizing expertise in requirements definition, business analysis, design, systems integration, and implementation.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented with strong analytical skills. Good at problem solving and with good communication skills.
- Functional – 75% and Technical – 25%
- Must have worked on Oracle Apps Support projects in the past.
- Experience in developing, testing, implementing and supporting integrated solutions in various Oracle financial applications.
- Good SQL & PL/SQL & Oracle development experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Forms and Reports development including XML Publisher.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work with a Global Users group and ready to travel overseas.
- Experience pulling data from the database.
- Ability to identify functionality gaps and develop solutions for them.
- Working on large projects / programs (covering many regions / many business areas).
- Working experience in performance optimization.
- US Citizen
AMSC is an EEO M/F/D/V
Material Requirements Planning