Job Title : LEAD, ACTIVE DEFENSE (IT Security)
Reference Code : OG-7003415
QatarEnergy is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QatarEnergy, its subsidiaries and jointventures are the exploration, production, local and international saleof crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, syntheticfuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.Qatar Energy's strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration anddevelopment is through Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements(EPSA) and Development and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA)concluded with major international oil and gas companies.The operations and activities of QatarEnergy and its affiliates areconducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At QatarEnergy, we are committed to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Primary purpose of job
Responsible for leading the Offensive red teaming activities on QatarEnergy’s IT/OT environments, by conducting threat hunting, penetration testing, Vulnerability scanning and security assurance activities. Provides oversight and technology guidance as well as managerial support as required. Oversee the execution of incident management program and supervises and coordinates engineers and external consultants to design, build and manage QatarEnergy SOC Red team functions on QatarEnergy’s IT and OT cyber security mission critical operational expansion.
Experience & Skills
• Strong understanding of cyber incident management, malware management and vulnerability management processes.
• Solid knowledge on Malware analysis, Vulnerability assessment & Forensic & memory analysis, and data analytics
• Experience with large ICS & ICT environments in the Energy sector is a big plus.
• Advanced knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, network layers, Ethernet, etc) Advanced knowledge of current threat landscape (threat actors, APT, cyber-crime, etc) Advanced knowledge of penetration techniques and forensic techniques. Protocol analysis knowledge and experience (Wireshark, Netwitness, etc.) Solid knowledge of client-server applications, multi-tier web applications, relational databases.
• Solid knowledge and experience with Cloud technologies (Amazon, Azure, Google Cloud, IaaS, SaaS etc.)
• Good knowledge of IT including multiple operating systems and system administration skills (Windows, Unix)
• Solid understanding of IT governance and processes, such as ITIL, COBIT.
• Possession of Industry Certifications ISACA, GCIA, SANS, ICS2, EC-Council, other relevant cyber security certifications. (such as CISSP, CISM, (GCIH), (GIAC), (CEH), (CEPT), OSCE, CHFI, GREM or equivalent security technologies technical certification (Advanced Level)
• Must maintain professional demeanor in stressful situations.
Bachelor’s degree in information security, computer science, or systems engineering. 10+ years of technical experience in Information Security, System Administration, or Network Engineering with at least 5 years of experience in Information Security.
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Client Server Models
- Cloud Technologies
- Computer Security