For our manufacturing plant in Suchdol nad Luznici we are looking for
a Quality Manager
This position will be located in our production plant in south Bohemia with over 700 employees (Electrical Sector - Enclosures/Power Distribution Components)
As a Quality Manager you will ensure synergy within the plant among the individual functional sections, areas of quality and other initiatives and goals of the company, as described below. You will be leading operational strategy of the plant, building a corporate identity, defining and achieving set goals.
You will manage our Quality Team in our Suchdol Plant and engage with peers from leadership team, especially from manufacturing and engineering, and international specialists across Power distribution division.
- Role is dedicated to process definition with reference to problems solving, effective change management principles and company (integrated) management system
- Sets Q- standards, monitors and evaluates key performance indicators
- Ensures the quality of produced products and delivered material; determines the cause of divergence from the defined standards; takes corrective action in case of non-compliance with standards internally and externally
- Leads and develops the professional potential of subordinates, strong linkage to create sustained functional succession pipeline
- Ensuring plant readiness for internal / external audits and assessments, maturity in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 45001:2018, 50001:2018, 22301:2012, EBSA, EQMS deployment
- Collects / Creates action plans, drives implementation of defined activities with divisional and cross-functional support; achieves fulfilment of plans in required quality and a fixed time interval
- Responsible for compliance with local / European law in all areas for what is authorized
- Drives cost out projects and inspires CI and safety culture
- Ensures business continuity reflecting company quality strategy, EBS elements, company safety and ethical attributes
- Master or Bachelor degree (preferably in technical field)
- Min. 5 years’ experience in a quality management in production
- Team leading experience
- Practical knowledge – FTQ, APQP, 8D, A3
- Change agent with capability to present, convince, manage resistance and create desire
- Analytical thinking and drive to make decisions
- Proficient in English (German advantage), Czech fluent
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 92,000 employees. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] .
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time