Reporting to the Project Manager and the Company’s Legal Manager the Contract Manager role protects company interests, and specifically projects profitability, through leading holistic preparation and negotiation of commercial contracts and contractually overseeing their execution.
Contracts Managers will work closely with other functions such as business development and project management.
They then ensure compliance with terms of the contract; they document adequately and agree on any changes and amendments and provide contractual guidance and support in relation to management of claims or litigations.
Some key duties of the role will be:
- Lead evaluation, crafting, negotiation satisfactory to all parties, and execution of contractual documentation.
- Outline specific risks derived from the “as signed” contract to the Project team so that proper strategy to prevent risks from occurring.
- Serves as singular point of contact for matters concerning contractual management.
- He solves contract related problems that may arise with other parties and internally while consulting adequately with Legal Department on any amendment, variation, claim, and/or breach situations requiring specific legal analysis and reviews.
- In case of litigation, he oversees reporting and requirements in relation to claim and
litigation management in close collaboration with the legal department.
We are looking for a Contracts Manager with 7-10 years of relevant experience in Oil and Gas services with a Business Management or Engineering Degree and/or certification in law and contract management. The position requires a person that is fluent in English and Arabic, which is autonomous, has the availability to work remotely, managing different projects in different development stages, work in a hybrid mode and travel to project sites.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Business Development
- Business Management
- Claim Processing