SCEE are seeking an experienced Project Controls Manager who can utilise their project controls knowledge, construction experience and leadership qualities to effectively manage the company’s project controls function.
This position will be on a FIFO 3/1 roster from Perth.
Main accountabilities/responsibilities include:
- Responsible for timely preparation of accurate and complete financial reporting for the project
- Management of commercial interface with customer team
- Report on all areas commercial risk on the project to enable timely action and moderate project impacts
- Report on the trends for project man-hour resources and expenses
- Establish change event register and compile change event substantiation documents.
- Compile monthly/weekly reports
- Assist in preparing project QMR’s & Project Programmes
- Restructure tender estimate into control budget in accordance with the project strategy
- Improve software infrastructures and data management
- Continuous evaluation of project performance
The successful candidate is required to:
- Have proven experience in a Project Controls Manager position working within the construction/infrastructure/maintenance industry
- Excellent working knowledge of utility software application packages such as MS office, MS Access, MS Word
- Primavera 6 experience (preferable)
- Experience with Change/Variation management
- Have strong commercial acumen
- Experience in estimating and preparing budgets
Proven experience, confidence in your abilities and a drive to succeed will ensure your success in this role. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary along with the opportunity to grow within a company which fosters a vibrant and forward thinking culture.
SCEE is an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting diversity in our workforce.
At SCEE we recruit people who believe in our core values and are committed to our ‘can do’ attitude that is after all our Signature Performance. To apply for this position please click on the ‘Apply’ link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be responded to in this process.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Access
- Quantitative Management Reporting