Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Engineering & Business Service Center -> Global Procurement, Automation & ECM Services -> Software & Business Tools
Software Business Tools ( SBT ) , which is a part of Global Procurement, Automation & ECM Services team located under Vestas - Engineering Business Service Center in Chennai. The main goal of the department is to ensure development of software applications/solutions supporting different factories across Manufacturing & Global procurement in Vestas worldwide.
- This role is expected to handle the team and develop latest software competencies available in the market to meet Vestas requirement
- As Manager for SBT, you are responsible for the team's deliveries, processes, resources, functions and the management of the daily tasks within the team
- You are required to coordinate internal & external stakeholders and achieve progress towards aligned target
- This role requires Stakeholder requirement analysis, Estimation, Resource allocation, risk identification & mitigation, Software development, testing and Go-live
- Ensuring the selection, motivation and development of skilled people within the team
- Bachelors in Engineering (Any stream)
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Software Project Management, Artificial Intelligence software development, Robotic Process Automation, Data science and analytics development, software application development
- Certification in RPA / Artificial Intelligence is an added advantage
- Knowledge in technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, RPA, NLP modelling, IOT, mobile app, Big data, PLM applications softwares.
- Languages : Python, Csharp, VB.Net, SQL, TSQL
- Development tools : Blue Prism, Automation anywhere, Selenium, Power BI, Tableau, Sharepoint
- Project Management Softwares ( Agile or Jira)
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power point for reporting day to day developments
The work location is Chennai, India
The role will have minimum of 20% travel
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 19th Feb' 2021
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.
Natural Language Processing
Software Project Management