Are you a proven training professional with solid customer service skills and commercial insight to support creating a more sustainable world? Then look at this fantastic opportunity we now have available.
SALES> SBU> Service Benelux
Vestas Benelux is a local Sales Business Unit (SBU) with its main office in Arnhem. The SBU sells, constructs and services wind Turbines in the Netherlands, Belgium, Aruba & Curacao. The Benelux organization also supports countries in Sub-Saharan Africa and employs approximately 120 employees in the Netherlands.
Reporting to the Service Manager, this role will ensure all technicians in the BNL organization are trained and educated up to the required level and within budget. Next to that, make sure that all service processes regarding purchase requisitions (PRs) and payments are being followed
- Create and maintain a 12 months’ rolling training plan, specifying the necessary training to fulfil the minimum required.
- Alert managers on expiry date of certificates and plan new trainings accordingly.
- Provide customer service by acting as the primary point of contact for all internal and external training requests and inquiries, co-ordinating on-site and off-site training.
- Serves as the registrar for all technical and safety training, keeping up-to-date course schedules, participant lists, and related logistics
- Registration and communication on (electrical) work assignments and communication on turbine keys & working clothes
- Creation of vendors in the system
- Budgets the yearly business needs regarding training, creating PRs for the Service department and being first point of contact for vendors for invoices and payments
- Has an up-to-date overview of all performed and planned training and is able to deliver this upon request. Keeping the training budgets up-to-date
- Senior secondary vocational education
- Project management skills (PRINCE II, IPMA or equal)
- Proven skills and experience of the MS office package
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP-systems
- Knowledge of organization processes and systems
- Proficient in Dutch and English in word and writing
- Enthusiastic / Take initiative
- Solid communication skills
- Results orientated
- Customer focused
- Financial insight
Join Vestas and you'll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at a global wind turbine producer, which has an ongoing dedication to sustainability. We value initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. For any enquiries contact Nigel Smith on +44(0)7734 988822.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Coaching And Mentoring