You are interested in electricity, mechanics, and hydraulics and want to gain experience in an international group, leader in its market. Join Vestas, a growing wind energy company and contribute to the energy transition.
Sales/SBU MED /Service
Integrating the Service Department of Vestas France, as an Operator or a Service Technician you will be on the edge of the wind energy innovation and have a key role with our customers: Your mission will be to optimize our client’s wind farms during their life cycle, ensuring the maximum capacity of the wind turbines and provide the best energy efficiency.
Reporting to the Area Supervisor, depending on your technical skills, you will handle the following tasks :
- Carry out periodic service inspections in accordance with Vestas' specifications alongside both electrical, mechanical, and hydraulics component replacement and troubleshooting
- Ensure a smooth operation of our turbines and use of our systems within condition monitoring and remote control
- Maintain an efficient service vehicle and well-stocked warehouse by ordering materials, tools, and spare parts when needed
- Assemble components and main components according to current rules or work instructions, if necessary, making use of internal or external cranes
- Work to the highest safety and environmental standards whilst ensuring that service targets are met
- High-School Degree with experience in technical fields (maintenance, electrical engineering, mechanics...) desired. A Bachelor’s degree, BTS/DUT industrial or Electrical / Mechanical Engineering certified by the BZEE certification is required for a technician level
- Ideally 2 to 5 years of experience in industrial maintenance or electricity, with knowledge of high voltage
- Proactive contact with customers regarding completed and upcoming service and repairs Flexible, autonomous, results-oriented, innovative, mobility required because trips are planned for the activity
- Knowledge of technical English (written/spoken) and familiar with the Office Pack.
- Good communication, team spirit
- Solid commitment to the concept of safety in general and safety in the work environment, ability to work at height.
What we offer
- Career perspectives in an exciting job in a progressive and international environment
- A secure environment that will protect you while working in the field, as well as the best specific protection equipment on the market thanks to strict security rules
- Integrating Vestas means joining an International Group, one of the leader of the Wind Power Power market, with 40 years of experience.
- Vestas has been in France for more than 20 years; we have 530 employees at the moment, and we are still growing! Today, 300 out of the 530 French employees are Service Operators or Service Technicians and we recruit more than 100 of these profiles every year!
- In 2020, for the 7th consecutive year, Vestas France is the Leader of the French Wind Power market and represents 50 % of the latest Power facilities installations
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than +113 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 29.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Base Transceiver Stations
Hardworking And Dedicated