Your Person Information may be stored on servers that are located in your country of residence, Emerson Global Corporate or other countries. We may also share your Personal Information with Emerson’s affiliates worldwide and necessary service providers. In these cases, Emerson will take reasonable steps to ensure that the data recipient is obligated either under the law or through contractual arrangements to provide adequate protection on the data received from us.
Please do read below linkage for “Privacy Notice” in details before your application. If you have any questions about the above first paragraph or this “Privacy Notice”, please discontinue your application immediately; if you continue your application, you will be deemed to have consented to the above first paragraph and all content in the “Privacy Notice”.
[ Link removed ]
Provides technical proposal for the life science industry. Assist in the engineering and selling of products. Provides application/ technical assistance to domestic/international sales force. Assists in training and providing technical information to the field service and salespeople as required.
1. Providing tech assistance to the field salesperson.
2. Coordinate and participate in customer sales presentations.
3. Define and participate in customer clarification and negotiation.
4. Organizing and providing project proposals.
5. Establishing pricing.
6. Complete other job assigned by supervisor/manager.
1. Bachelor’s degree and major in Instrument or Automation.
2. At least 1 years’ experience as a proposal engineer, sales support engineer or application engineer or service engineer in Process Control Industry.
3. Familiar with Microsoft office Software, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Experience in DCS and SIS Safety system.
5. Strong written and communication skills in technical environment.
6. Occupational Health and safety acumen
1. Instrument or Control System related work experiences is preferred.
2. Fluent speaking and writing skills in English is preferred.
3. Background in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.