Order Type :
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is seeking a Medical Billing Specialist for our client, an industry leader located in Oklahoma City, OK. The company is known for being one of the largest U.S. providers of orthopedic bracing. They are partners to 2,500 clinics, over 6,000 orthopedic surgeons and 1,500 Integrated Delivery Networks, providing sports medicine and rehabilitation products to one million patients annually.
- Title: Medical Billing Specialist
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Hours: 8AM-5PM
- Pay: $18-$22/hr depending on experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college coursework/trade certificate preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical insurance/medical terminology; insurance cards and major medical benefits; insurance rules and contracts.
- Previous experience in medical billing preferred.
- EMR experience preferred.
- Computer proficient to include web browser/internet search, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point capabilities. Technical competence includes the ability to learn new software and systems.
- Ability to maintain consistent, regular attendance and punctuality.
Essential Job Functions:
- Checks in/out patients, performs patient registration, verifies benefits and pre-authorizations, authorizations; contacts patients to inform them of their benefits and collects co-Insurance into (BCS).
- Researches and corrects invalid or incorrect patient demographics, insurance inaccuracies and detailed written orders.
- Follows and upholds all HIPAA standards and guidelines while discussing and accessing patient information.
- Supports and serves as point of contact for sales and service representatives regarding patients, orders and account issues to address.
- Schedules and facilitates calls with assigned sales and services representatives to assist in obtaining outstanding items and corrective education.
- Coordinates and facilitates new orders from the field representatives including scheduling of delivery/pickup of braces and ancillary products.
- Answers incoming calls, tends to mail, overnight shipping, faxes, copies, scans, files, purchases office supplies, creates general correspondence and other similar duties to ensure efficient office operations.
- Meets daily, weekly, and monthly objectives including claim processing, revenue, and achievement of scorecard expectations.
Apply or send your resume to [ Link removed ] and include the position you are applying for.
When you work with Eastridge Workforce Solutions, you will work with a local team of recruiters that has extensive experience in a wide variety of roles. Let us find your next administrative challenge.
Benefits: Click 24660674394 to learn more about benefits available to Eastridge’s temporary employees. From time to time Eastridge’s clients may offer additional benefits to Eastridge employees while on assignment. Information about those benefits will be communicated when applicable.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Eastridge is unable to provide visa sponsorship to applicants.
We value diverse experiences, including prior contact with the criminal legal system, and applicants with criminal histories are encouraged to apply. Certain clients require Eastridge to perform background checks and Eastridge will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with any applicable federal, state, or local law regarding criminal backgrounds, including but not limited to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the Philadelphia Fair Criminal Record Screening Standards Ordinance (a copy of the notice of rights under the Philadelphia Ordinance is available by clicking on this 24660674394).
Pay Rate :
- Claim Processing
- Medical Billing And Coding
- Medical Terminology
- Microsoft Excel