You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Risk Analyst (TS/SCI Clearance Required)
At ABS Group, risk analysis is our foundation. ABS Group is a global professional services company with 100+ offices in 30+ countries. Our Global Government division, headquartered in Arlington, VA, deploys cutting-edge technical expertise for federal agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the United States Coast Guard (USCG), and the Department of Transportation (DoT). At ABS Group, you can help transform the way agencies quantify, analyze, and ultimately manage risk.
ABS Group is currently searching for enthusiastic, highly motivated leaders with strong organizational skills to join our Department of Homeland Security (DHS) National Risk Management Center (NRMC) Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) team in Arlington, VA.
DHS NRMC SCRM is seeking support for evaluating various supply chain elements as it relates to Information and Communications Technology (ICT) that is present in the Nation’s critical infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process and analyze cyber threat intelligence information and create reports
- Demonstrate an ability to understand complex systems and develop innovative solutions to complex problems
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments
- Plans and leads risk analysis and risk methodology development tasks
- Experience with analyzing all-source intelligence in a cyber operations context
- 1-2 years domain and expert technical knowledge (7 years preferred)
- Knowledge of components, systems, or design/fabrication of various ICT elements preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment and demonstrate superb written/verbal communication methods
- Strong problem solving with the capability to develop customized risk methodologies, analytical approaches, and subject matter expert elicitation
- Strong communicator with the ability to develop briefing materials and write reports to communicate concepts and analysis results to client and end users
- Capable of analyzing large datasets using statistical analysis and machine learning techniques
- Technical expert across multiple project assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical field preferred
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure Management
- Innovation Management
Job ID: C2200889