Not Above 40 years
Higher Secondary School Certification
Minimum 7 Years relevant experience in oilfield covering DrillStem/OCTG/General NDT Inspection & QA/QC
ASNT Level II (MT,PT, UT & DS-1)
ISO 9001 Certification is recommended
Good English Communication skills
The Senior Inspector shall be capable of performing the following tasks:
- Ensure application of contract specifications, industry standards and Company best practices as it relates to goods received from the manufacturer and returned from offshore.
- Ensure the acceptable implementation of the approved quality plans by all service suppliers (including the pre-job inspection activities).
- Supervise all inspection personnel and Operations assigned.
- Implement and supervise the Drilling Quality/Procurement related processes (i.e. receiving inspections and repair of damaged goods).
- Provide direct supervision during Inspection of equipment (liner hanger assemblies, safety valve assemblies, packer and seal assemblies, float equipment assemblies, drilling risers etc,).
- Direct and supervise all Base inspection activities, including small sample inspection and returned goods inspection (drill pipe, BHA’s casing and tubing, wellhead equipment, completion equipment., valves, running tools, various down-hole equipment, etc,.)
- Provide direct supervision of QA surveys, equipment verifications, document review and NDT testing before sending equipment to the rig
- Prepare and retain QA/QC reports.
- Facilitate repair of damaged goods and local manufacturing and / or modification of goods.
- Provide training as required to Service / Supplier personnel in the implementation of Baker Hughes established Quality and Procurement procedures.
- Assist in performing diagnostics on failed equipment or services identified through Deficiency or Non-conformance reports and develop corrective solutions.
- Provide QA/QC support during the manufacturing, inspection and testing of locally manufactured goods.
- Perform other specific tasks as needed as and when as directed by the Company/Client.
- Monitored Inspection Equipment TMMDE and PMITP Schedule.
- Monitored Inspection crew HSE and Technical certificates as per company requirement
- Assembly And Installation
- Diagnostic Skills
- Oil Fields
- Procurement Management