We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Within the Electrical team, of our Train Development Site in Paris Saint-Ouen,
you are responsible for all electrical engineering deliverables. You manage functionally an associated multidisciplinary team: Schematics & Apparatus and as well Electrical Routing Integration.
You are part of Saint Ouen Rolling Stock Engineering Team, a fully integrated team supporting the Group’s value creation by operationally delivering specific tenders and projects, as well as R&D and sustaining activities.
What are my responsibilities?
You guarantee the deliverables production for the electrical domain: diagrams, apparatus and routing, during the different phases of the project, including Quality, Cost, Delivery (QCD) aspects.
- Manage the Carry-over definition, fixed cost and associated workload
- Technological choices and electrical architecture definition of the train: content of electrical cubicles, localization inside train, circuit-breaker and cable sizing, cable pass-through, area cut-off, harness architecture definition…
- Responsible of electrical deliverables
- In interface between the project and our Electrical Center of Excellence (COE E), located in Toulouse and accountable of detailed harness design, you define the electrical baseline and input data for the COE E.
As an electrical referent for the project you oversee, you:
- Manage functionally the electrical design team (Schematic & Apparatus team) and the electrical routing integration team, assigned to the project
- Ensure interfaces with other Métiers: Train System (Train performances and systems definition), Train Design (Mechanical Architecture, Car body…) Train Control (Functional and software architecture), RAMS (Reliability, Safety, Ability), EMC expert, Electrical industrialization…
- Lead the design and deliverable reviews
- Ensure follow-up with the technical project manager
- Support the continuous improvement of the electrical domain.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the field of electrical installation & architecture on a train or other products of aeronautic, automotive, naval, industrial equipment sectors
- You have strong projects and functional management experience.
- You have a good knowledge of harness design, manufacturing and industrialization, electrical architecture (functions), systems of train.
- You have a ideally good practice of electrical CAD. (E3S/ Catia EHI)
- With a strong international exposure, this position requests a very good English communication and multicultural openness.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- Agile Methodology
- Automotive Industry
- Business Process Improvement
- Circuit Breaker