Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Currently we are looking for a Material Productivity Leader
Assure the management of industrial (OCP / industrialization, localization, transfer, capacity increase...) and supply chain transformation projects within an entity. Manage a cross functional team within the entity or be a representative of the entity as a participant in transverse multi-site projects
Material Productivity Leader is responsible for reaching plant productivity targets regarding cross-functional plant’s productivity plans on direct Material Costs
What will you do?
- Collect productivity improvement ideas from the support functions (plant diagnosis, mobility studies, TCO calculation, value analysis). Submit the proposed ideas to the decision-making process.
- Manage, as project manager, cross-functional productivity plans duties included.
- Build productivity plans with support functions: Product Engineering, Logistics, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering (Methods), Plant Purchasing Manager (PPM) and Buyers
- Ensure resources are available to execute the plans
- Carry out the follow-up for component transfers ensuring deliverable items are completed on time by players as per the project milestones and according to the transfer process
- Manage action plans for technical productivity, ensuring the follow-up of requests to Product Engineering department (TEMPO requests, )
- Issue monthly follow-up summary to management level along with risk analyses and back-up plans.
- Escalate to management level, in case of major discrepancy vs. plans
- Draw Year-End Forecasts from on-going plans
- Use APM tool as a project management and a planning tool. Enters and updates data in APM tool.
- Ensure consistency of plant material productivity plans with purchasing productivity announcements and targets (attends OTTO - APM - AOC mergers)
- Ensure the updating of data in CORIM for the tools transferred
- Decision Making
- Logistics Operations
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Product Engineering