• Shall be a Graduate Engineer in Mechanical discipline. Alternative qualification may be accepted at the discretion of PDO.
• Shall be a Registered / certified Lead Assessor with IRCA, RABQSA or equivalent. (Where equivalent is proposed, evidence of equivalence shall be provided).
• Shall have Welding Inspection Qualification (CSWIP 3.1 or AWS- CWI) or equivalent
• Shall have ASNT –TC-1A level II in all relevant NDE techniques.
• Shall have minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in oil and gas projects. Shall have a minimum of 2 years management experience in establishment, operation and maintenance of a quality management system (QMS) in accordance with applicable international standard with the capability of developing and implementing quality system, quality plans, work procedures and inspection plans.
• Shall have experience in quality management in projects covering design / engineering, procurement, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning phases.
• Shall have supervisory skills capable of managing all multidiscipline QC inspectors assigned for site inspection activities.
• Shall have technical knowledge of inspection and exposed to multi discipline works of oil and gas construction field.
• Shall be familiar with relevant codes used in oil and gas industries.
• Preferably be familiar with practices such as Flawless Project Delivery (FPD) and Technical Integrity Verification (TIV).
The Lead QA/QC Engineer (site) shall:
• Shall monitor the effective implementation of the Project Quality Plan (PQP) and give necessary input (as required) to revise PQP taking feedback on the performance of QMS at site.
• Develop, prepare, implement and monitor all Contract Specific Quality Procedures and Work Instructions in association with coastal QA lead.
• Review and monitor Sub-suppliers Quality Management Systems (QMS) and quality performance at site.
• Prepare, review and monitor the implementation of the Inspection and Test Plans (ITP’s) in coordination with coastal QA lead.
• Report Quality activities as directed.
• Liaise with Company on matters related to Quality as applicable.
• Be responsible for auditing activities – internal, external, and follow up of Corrective Actions.
• Be responsible for overall control, supervision and implementation of Contract quality and technical requirements; resolution of quality problems; preparation and maintenance of Contract quality records.
Product Quality Assurance
Quality Management Systems
Oil And Gas
Certified Welding Inspector
Asnt Non Destructive Tester