Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit [ Link removed ] for more information or connect on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , or [ Link removed ] .
We’re looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our Account Manager drives and supports revenue and profit growth by establishing and maintaining relationships and connectivity with clients at senior levels within their organization. You will also continue the development and execution of strategic account plans which are aligned with global, regional and local sales and marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate will have an established relationship and network within South Aramco. You will be accountable for delivering annual budgets and pursuing upside opportunities. With an excellent understanding of the trends of the market, you will be able to increase a bigger share of the market and utilise our current product and service lines.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develops and supports the execution of a client specific strategy.
- Supports the strategic planning process as the voice of the customer
- Defines and validates client TAM/WAM
- Assists in the continuous improvement of sales order and invoicing processes
- Assists in credit worthiness assessments and collection of any account deemed to be delinquent
- Leads the pursuit of strategic opportunities for account growth and new business
- Ensures local account relationships align with the Global Account strategy
- Guides commercial teams through client tendering and contract process
- Works with Product Line Sales to develop and implement account plans to client
- Ensures all Client account information, plans, data and information is kept up to date in the CRM database
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates full spectrum of Weatherford offerings to customers
- Maintain relationship with key decision makers in the customer organization
- Develops and shares the understanding of customer's buying style and process
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the management of any problems as they arise
- Works with the Business Intelligence team to understand global client information (spend, Ops, competition, etc)
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Sufficient business acumen to enable opportunity evaluation and effective prioritiziation
- Must be a team player with good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects under tight schedules, relaxed under pressure
- Familiarity with the latest developments in sales management techniques
- 15 years industry experience including a minimum of 8 years industry sales
Customer Relationship Management