Petroplan is currently accepting applications to join a fantastic global company in need of a Process Engineer. Prospective candidates will operate the well manifolds, provide field services, maintain the facility and reduce the equipment down time, provide maintenance scheduling, and perform PM activities. This great opportunity is a direct hire and also an expatriate role. Please see below for more details.
- Bachelor's Degree within Chemical Engineering; Master's Degree is preferred
- Professional Engineer (P.E) or Chartered Engineer (C. Eng) license or registration is required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within Chemicals / Refineries
- Shale Gas Facility experience is highly preferred
- Previous and current experience within creating / modifying PFD's and P&ID's, troubleshooting, system failures, etc.
- Up to date US Passport
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.
C (Programming Language)
Oil And Gas
Complex Problem Solving