Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Finance Business Partner
What will you do?
- Support target setting, planning and decision making together with business & finance leader
- Support identify and implement structural saving plans
- Prioritize strategic growth area and support to create Annual Marketing Sales Plan
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly business review with business team
- Support accounting team for monthly, quarterly and yearly closing in terms of both statutory and management accounting
- Animate all reporting cycles (monthly actual results, forecast), regular reporting / dashboard etc.
- Perform ad-hoc/ post analysis and recommend the action plans and/ or solutions
- Perform AoC (Analysis of Change) for COGs and Operational Expense (SFC : Support Function Cost)
- Check and validate Upstream-In & Out MOI (margin on inventory) by month for managerial accounting purpose
- Ensure internal control is properly implemented (especially for Key Internal Controls areas)
- Enforce compliant process in day to day work and fix & create the action plans for the risk areas
- Ensure and update appropriate Segregation of Duties and Chart of Authority
Others (enhancement of collaboration & engagement)
- Collaboration is a must with other finance & accounting teams (in Japan and shared service in China), HR, Supply Chain, Tax, Legal, IT as well as front office
- Expect to encourage collaboration, collective efficiency, transformation and engagement of the whole country Finance team
- Management Accounting
- Internal Controls