Site Operations Central department is looking for International Site Managers to work in different Vestas construction sites around the globe.
The responsibilities of an International Site Manager would be to:
- Oversee all construction activities to monitor compliance with quality and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Meet contractual conditions of performance by reviewing the work progress on a daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports to communicate progress
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging challenges
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
An ideal candidate would be qualified in:
- Safety awareness
- Resource management
- Problem-solving capability
- WTG tools & equipment
- System and process knowledge
- Planning, organisation, coordination
- MS Office
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of construction
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written)
- Driver's licence
- Willingness to travel international abroad for a longer period of time (around 75%)
- Stress resistant
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Conflict handling skills
What We Offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Compensation via collective labour agreement of employment group III including an overpayment depending on qualification and work experience.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Complex Problem Solving