ENGIE Group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. In response to the urgency of climate change, our purpose is to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral economy 'as a service' for our customers, global companies, and local authorities. We rely on our key activities (renewable energy, gas, services) to offer competitive turnkey solutions.
At ENGIE South East Asia (SEA), we are a fast-growing team of over 2,000 employees with presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines to provide tailor-made integrated solutions for our customers in commercial buildings, industries, and cities.
Using globally leading technologies, we create innovative energy and smart solutions that enhance the performance of homes, business, community, and make the world a better place. We act throughout the value chain: strategy, design, engineering, energy-efficient asset construction, digital platforms, operations management, financing syndication and outcome assurance.
Our main growth drivers are:
- Energy Efficiency Performance Contracts (EEPC) where we sell utilities to our Clients (Chilled Water, Compressed Air, Steam, Hot Water)
- District Cooling Systems (DCS) with 5 existing plants in Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore with several other projects under study regionally
- Off-grid solutions to manage the demand-side of the Energy : Micro-grid, on-site Energy production (Biogas, Biomass, Electrical batteries, EV charging, Fuel-cells, Hydrogen…)
- Renewable Energy with >150MW of Rooftop and Large-Scale Solar and has developed a 1 GW pipe and ambition to take leadership position in Malaysia and the Philippines
- Integrated Facilities Management (FM).
- Acquisition of companies in South East Asia in various fields (DCS, FM, M&E Construction, Data Center, Refrigeration, and the like)
- Assistant Manager, Control System
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support for control system costing at tender stage in close collaboration with the Control System
- Assistant Manager and the execution upon award.
- Experience in automation control systems in various applications, including commercial buildings,
- industrial buildings and data centers, etc
- Ability to manage a team of application developper and site project engineer to build and install BAS system to monitor and regulate various building services, including chillers, heat pumps, ACMV, lighting, temperature/RH and power metering, etc.
- Understand technical requirement/specifications related to building automation system.
- Preparation of BAS layout, shop drawings, control diagrams, control functions write up of systems and
- BAS point list
- Work with IFM staff, contractors, vendors, and technology providers for the delivery of BAS
- installation works/ projects
- Coordinate, track and report documentation changes during BAS project execution
- Conduct testing and commissioning of new BAS system
- Maintenance and trouble shooting of existing BAS system.
- Other tasks that will be assigned by manager from time to time.
- Diploma in electrical or electronic, preferable with 5 year of working experience in the BAS industry or
- related fields, or fresh graduates with degree in the fields related to building automation/industrial
- A good understanding of building mechanical systems, electrical systems and IP networking is
- Knowledge of HVAC Control Applications, Building Management Systems and Electrical Power
- Management Systems.
- Experience with DDC and PLC control system design, development and management is preferred.
- Experience in the BAS system installation, retrofit and maintenance is preferred.
- Knowledge of DDC and PLC architectures; BACnet protocol including IP, ETH and MS/TP; Modbus
- the protocol including TCP, and RTU; Networking Servers and Client Workstations
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Analytical, organized and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust priority as
- needed in order to meet deadline.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae (CV) to [ Email address blocked ] , quoting reference “Control System Engineer, ENGIE SEA”.
[ Link removed ]
- Building Automation
- Building Management Systems
- Building Services Engineering