Would you like to become part of an Offshore Wind Development Optimisation and Pipeline Management Team? Currently I am looking for a Casebook Manager to be based out of Japan, working for a leading global player in renewables and offshore wind.
In this role you will initiate and lead the business case development and optimisation of early stage offshore wind development projects across the globe. You will work within the project's early stage development and bid work stream. Within your role you will collate, acquire and generate business intelligence in order to provide strategic direction, you can expect to support floating wind and green hydrogen project's as well as fixed bottom offshore wind.
Other responsibilities include:
- As an independent and experienced casebook manager, you will be responsible for leading others within the project and casebook team
- Contribute to the identification of strategic levers and implementation thereof into the project's business case to increase the competitiveness and deliverability of the bid. Support each project with optimal wind farm concept selection and optimisation through economic analysis of design options
- Be responsible for site prospecting; including coordination of all inputs to enable ranking of possible site locations as well as permitting, grid access. Calculation of LCOEs to enable comparison of prospective sites.
- Support bid work stream development to prepare and submit tender documentation and bids
Successful applicants will have:
- Fluency in spoken and written English and minimum one additional language in Japanese, Korean or Mandarin
- 5 years relevant work experience in offshore wind or related Levelised Cost of Energy calculations is expected.
- Degree in business administration, engineering, renewable energy or similar numeric subject is expected
- Computational literacy including handling large data sets is mandatory. Proficiency in VBA modelling or similar would be advantageous
If this role is of interest then please apply;
- Big Data
- Business Administration