Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. The Group also provides and distributes spare parts for automakers and independent aftermarket operators.
Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems
Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems Plant in Czechowice-Dziedzice is engaged in the production of starters, air dampers and valves, exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and innovative electric generators for hybrid vehicles, as well as the regeneration of alternators, starters, dual mass flywheels and compressors for car air-conditioning. Valeo Plant in Czechowice-Dziedzice has its own modern research and development center which provides innovative solutions for car manufacturing.
Currently for our entity Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems in Czechowice Dziedzice we recruit Electronic Product Technical Engineer\:
- Implementation of new remanufactured automotive products (Hybrid & Electric vehicles) in the electronic field\: inverters, DC/DC converters, onboard chargers, cameras, LV/HV e-motor/e-axle, etc…;
- Implementation of engineering changes of existing products to keep them in production and/or implement replacements;
- Leading car tests linked with communication and mating between different vehicle electric and electronic systems;
- Defining product requirements and product specs;
- Defining test specifications and scope of tests;
- Issuing DVP&R -- defining test specifications, test requirements and test plan;
- Managing product life;
- Supporting production team;
- Supervising tests in the Test Centre.
- Engineering degree\: electronics or automatics;
- Engineering way of thinking;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Experience in automotive will be additional advantage;
- Creativity in terms of finding new non-standard and industrial solutions regarding disassembly, repair, reassembly and testing electronic components / products;
- Knowledge about CAN & LIN protocols and OBD system will be additional advantage;
- Experience with Vector CANanalyser, CANope or CANoe will be additional advantage;
- Knowledge about automotive industry standards;
- Teamwork spirit;
- Creative and dynamic personality;
- Team Managing skills will be an advantage (but is not a MUST).
Employment in an international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational hightech automotive supplier;
Attractive working conditions and benefits\: possibility to work remotely, participation in internal and external trainings, subsidies for MyBenefit cafeteria (including Multisport card), additional health and life insurance, private medical care (Medicover), Employee Retirement Program (PPE) and other social benefits.
Valeo works to promote diversity in all its forms (gender, disability, social and cultural, generational) through local policies and actions, mentoring and training programs, networks and partnerships.
Join us! / Dołącz do nas!
- Automotive Industry
- Dynamic Personality
- Product Requirement Documents