About this role: Senior Consultant (Deputy Lead) - CCS Technologies
Senior Consultant – Carbon Capture Technologies
- Be based in Melbourne or London
- Work with a leading MNC
- Engage with Client Engagement and Advocacy teams
Our client is an international think tank whose mission is to accelerate the deployment of carbon capture and storage (CCS), a vital technology to tackle climate change and deliver climate neutrality.
With a URL blocked - click to apply working with and on behalf of our Members, we drive the adoption of CCS as quickly and cost effectively as possible by sharing expertise, building capacity and providing advice and support so that this vital technology can play its part in reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
They have engaged us to recruit a Senior Consultant Carbon Capture Technologies to operate globally and be responsible for business development and delivery of consultancy work to achieve revenue targets.
What you need to bring:
Identify and develop specific opportunities to provide consultancy services to clients including clientliaison, negotiation and writing proposals
- Deliver consultancy services to clients, at the agreed utilisation rate, contributing to overall revenuetargets
- Support the ongoing development and implementation of the Institute’s Business Development Strategy
- Participate in business planning activities
- Maintain deep knowledge of commercial issues relevant to CCS, markets, trends, industry practices,regional, global and subject matter developments
- Maintain and comply with commercial related system process and procedure requirements, such asaccurate and timely data input
- Lead and develop a high performing, client focused and commercially savvy team
- Other duties as required
Strong technical writing skills, specifically for clients and or external parties
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and business development skills
- Relevant experience in identifying opportunities, building strategic relationships and networks internallyand with clients, managing clients and pursuing new business
- Relevant experience related to CO2 capture technologies in a consulting or engineering organisation providing services to CCS projects, or as an employee of a CCS project or technology developer
- Recognised expert in field of specialisationDemonstrated process modelling software experience, ideally with Aspen HYSYS
- Experience in undertaking techno economic assessments of carbon dioxide capture and/or energytechnologies
- Degree Qualified Chemical Engineer
An attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidate along with the opportunity to work with the senior management of a company well positioned to make the World a cleaner place to live.
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent. Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
- Business Development
- Customer Retention
- Utilize Passion
- Meet Sales Objectives
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction