We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in CFO you will have the opportunity to:
Join the Treasury organization in Equinor. We are looking for candidates to join the following teams.
1. Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Vendor Master team. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Vendor Master operations.
- Be an expert within the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable area.
- Continuous- and strategic improvements, including participate in projects supporting Equinor’s transition to the latest version of SAP’s S/4 Hana suite.
2. Payments & Internal bank team. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Monitoring of payments.
- Cash reconciliation.
- Handle customer requests.
3. Cash Management Infrastructure team. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Cash management operations.
- Payment solutions.
- Sanction compliance.
Equinor has a yearly external spend to suppliers of around 15 billion dollars. We issue around 150.000 Purchase Orders to 10.000 suppliers, and receive 400.000 invoices every year that our Accounts Payable & Vendor Master-service receive, process and post.
Equinor's Accounts Receivable-service last year collected 325 billion dollars from our customers, and facilitates transfer of cost between the Equinor group’s 200 subsidiaries.
Equinor’s Payments & Internal Bank-service is responsible for processing 1 million payments of total value USD 420 billion annually, global Payment processing for more than 200 subsidiaries in 30 countries, reconciling more than 600 external bank accounts on a daily basis, and operating daily zero-balancing structures & Cash forecasting.
Cash Management infrastructure is functional owner of Equinor’s internal and external payment solutions and is responsible for managing the core cash management bank relationship globally, responsible for selecting the bank and payment infrastructure for Equinor and follow-up cash management operations, including bank account openings/closings and KYC (Know Your Customer).
The Treasury team has an important role in safeguarding Equinor against fraud and ensure sanction compliance, and we ensure that Equinor only deal with suppliers that meet our expectations.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
Relevant Economical/Finance/Administrative/Technical Master or Bachelor’s degree.
Relevant experience and/or strong passion for Treasury, Cash Management/ Payment Solutions or Supply Chain/Procurement.
Understanding of the Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash processes, and the importance of/risks related to sanction compliance and correct master data.
Experience with modern IT tools, preferably knowledge of SAP and Microsoft applications.
Good oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
Ability to work independent and deliver results in a hectic workday.
Ability to understand and process new and complex issues and cases.
Strong inter-personal skills, co-operative and teamwork orientated.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website: URL blocked - click to apply
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Statements
- Financial Modeling