You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join Power Systems Operations Department.
The departments are responsible for the operation and maintenance of electrical assets of Saudi Aramco, especially for high voltage equipment (69 kV and above). As a maintenance engineer, your primary role will be to support maintenance technicians in implementing corrective and preventive maintenance programs to the various types of electrical equipment. Part of the role is to align with operational engineer, maintenance technicians and customers in order to ensure the effective completion of the assigned maintenance work.
- Support in the review and approval of maintenance procedures, instructions and task lists for electrical equipment and recommend improvements to comply with Saudi Aramco standards and industry’s best practices.
- Review and approve scheduled preventive maintenance testing plans and protocols for electrical equipment and attend planned and unplanned major maintenance activities.
- Develop and/or review the Scope of Work (SOW) of maintenance and repair activities for electrical equipment and ensure availability of spare parts prior to commencing the maintenance/repair activities.
- Administer repairs and corrective work on electrical equipment to ensure the quality of the work performed and compliance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Manage, maintain and analyze maintenance history, records and test results for electrical equipment and perform statistical trend analysis to proactively predict future performance and propose action plans to prevent possible failures.
- Ensure proper maintenance is performed on critical spare equipment and that all spare transformers are completely assembled and ready for service and databases for critical equipment are updated.
- Participate in the troubleshooting of the failures of major electrical equipment and help resolve technical difficulties beyond the knowledge and experience of maintenance technicians.
- Conduct QA/QC for maintenance activities to ensure compliance with SA maintenance standards.
Education & Experience Requirements
- As the successful candidate you must have a bachelor's degree in engineering.
- You should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the HV Power Industry.
- Vendor / Manufacturer experience is an advantage.
- Practical knowledge and experience in maintenance methods and practices is essential.
- You should be flexible to work in multinational teams and mobilize to different locations including remote areas as needed.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
- Electrical Installation Work
- Preventive Maintenance
- Problem Solving
- Self Motivation
Job ID: 850631223