Main Duties : Position: QC Manager OFFSHORE (Project) (highly confidential)
Job Location: UAE Abu Dhabi
Salary range: Starting from USD 6000 per month + Company provided free Food, Accommodation, Transportation and Medical Insurance + 3 Tickets per Year (Single Status).
• Reports directly to the Project Manager, and maintain dedicated line of communication with the Regional Quality Manager on overall project quality related matters, and, the Regional Material Manager (Civil Works) if exists, on all matters concerning civil works materials.
• Manages and coordinates all quality activities on site, including assignment of quality personnel (QC Engineers, QC Inspectors, Document Controllers, and 3rd Party Testing/Inspection Company) to particular activities / work areas on site.
• Reviews and monitors the application of Company IMS Policies and Procedures applicable to the Quality Department at Project level.
• Reviews and reports matters concerning access to the IMS documentation either by a controlled copy or through a central server.
• Review of Contract requirements to determine whether Company IMS documents (plans, procedures, and the like) can be implemented as-is in their entirety, or whether project specific versions are required, and advises the Regional Quality Manager and Project Manager accordingly.
• In conjunction with the Regional Quality Manager, develops the Project Quality Plan and monitor its implementation through audit, management review, and document reconciliation, inspection, test, other verification activities, and, discussion with the Project Management Team.
• Reporting the status of implementation of the Company Integrated Management System (IMS) at Project level to the Regional Quality Manager and advise of improvements / changes needed to improve the effectiveness of the Company Integrated Management System (IMS) at Project level.
• Where needed, provides guidance, induction and training to site staff with respect to Quality Dept. aspects of the Integrated Management System (IMS).
• Assisting Project personnel to identify problems and potential or actual nonconformance and monitor the effectiveness of the correction, corrective and preventive actions undertaken.
• In conjunction with the Regional Quality Manager and Project Manager, developing the Project Quality Dept. staffing and resource plan to ensure the timely provision of adequate resources and ensuring all aspects of the works are provided adequate coverage in terms of QC Engineers and QC Inspectors, and to advise of deficiencies immediately to the Project Manager.
• Ensuring that all measuring and testing equipment under the control of the Quality Department are maintained in a good state of calibration and such records are available.
• Ensuring the preparation of quality documentation, including the review of construction documents for compliance with project quality requirements and the preparation of Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs) for inclusion in Method Statements.
• Establishes the Daily Program of Inspection and Testing detailing the required inspections, tests and other verification activities.
• Maintains the site facility for filing quality records, and, maintains document registers in connection with quality records.
• Develops and keeps up-to-date, the Project Quality Audit Schedule, and undertakes periodic audits of the Project Integrated Management System, including project disciplines, suppliers and subcontractors, and report findings to the Project Manager and the Regional Quality Manager.
• Prepares Monthly Project Quality Reports for submission to the Regional Quality Manager and any other Project Quality Report required by the Contract to be submitted to the Employer via the Project Manager.
• Liaises, attends meeting and maintains close contact with the Employer’s quality representative regarding quality matters on site and/or as affecting the work.
• In conjunction with other members of the Project Management Team, determination, assemble and preparation of final document dossiers and record packages for submission as part of the final handover Project documentation.
• Performs any other related duties as assigned
Education : Minimum Requirement:
•Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and ISO9001:2008 certified.
•10 to 15 years of experience with minimum 5 years of managerial experience.
•Proven experience in Pipeline Installation (Offshore) project with Oil & Gas pr
Email/Conatct : [ Link removed ]
Salary : Starting Salary $6000 per month
- Architectural Drawing
- Assembly And Installation
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)