Oversee the financial management, financial planning/analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, reporting activities, end-to-end finance operations; support management team in offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions.
Business Unit Financial Reporting
- Lead the finance and accounting team and ensuring all financial transactions, policies, system, and procedures comply with relevant regulations and accounting standards.
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the management level.
- Responsible for monthly financial, management and cashflow reporting and presentation.
- Develop annual budget and ensure compliance with local and Group guidelines.
- Review and liaise with local authorities on all local tax matters.
Project Financial Management
- Review WIP project report early of each month & analyse the project result and request explanation for any project loss/cost overrun.
- Ensure the project cost reporting for month-end closing are performed on timely basis and ensure it is in accordance with Group policies and accounting standards.
- Monitor the projects’ actual results versus budget/forecast, identify any red flags ahead of time and refine the accuracy of future forecast.
- Conduct periodic project cost audit review and report to Senior Management.
- Liaise with Project Managers on the project status and highlight any potential cost overrun impacting project margins and contingencies
- Monitoring and follow up on project completion status and project cashflow, which includes timely billings and collection management.
- Manage project financing requirements to meet on-going project obligations
- Manage all aspects of the account payable & receivable.
- Manage all local audit and risk management related matters.
- Support and undertake ad hoc tasks/projects as assigned.
Degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Accounting Qualification.
- Certified Chartered Accountant
- Preferable experience in Engineering Procurement and Construction industry
- Extensive experience in financial management, including gathering and analyzing data, organizing reports, and presenting findings to stakeholders.
- Those with experience in Treasury, Tax, Risk Management/Internal Control, Cosec, SAP and Commercial/M&A functions will be an added advantage.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- A natural leader, you will also be able to build a high-performance finance organisation, mentoring and developing the local finance talents.
- Self-starter with hands-on and “can do” attitude.
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Chartered Accountant
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Construction Engineering