At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Perform activities relating to designing, building, testing, implementing and maintaining IT services, portfolios, products, projects and processes under the guidance of a Sr. IT Services Analyst or Manager. May assist in the coordination of tasks for subordinates. Independence level: Works under general supervision.
Position may be required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Plan, collaborate and host monthly Technology Governance Meetings
- Publish meeting minutes and follow up on action items
- Manage, update and maintain Technology roadmap
- Identify current process gaps and improvement opportunities
- Coordinate with support staff in managing PFOT (home grown application) financial forecasting application (used by financial Analyst & Project Managers)
- Participate in weekly backlog grooming and backlog prioritization for the sprint
- Support the completion of IT portfolio budgets including both the baseline and project budgets
- Maintain relationships with Finance, Business Units and IT partners. Communicate status and performance to key stakeholders on a regular and ad-hoc basis. This includes producing monthly reports, gathering and publication of monthly Performance Indicators (PI’s), with supporting commentary
- Assist in the completion of the monthly close and forecast processes & related variance analysis
- Assist in the monitoring and tracking of IT portfolio investments to maintain enterprise wide visibility in alignment with budget targets
- Provide support and deliverables related to emergent initiatives and special assignments with focus on sharing of business process expertise, continuous improvement and organizational effectiveness
- Responsible for identifying and/or processing offsets to reflect evolving and emergent needs
- Support the financial management process, including analysis of actual results to forecast and budget for labor/non-labor Baseline and Project Portfolios
- Assist in annual Baseline & Project LRP build and variance analysis in addition to supporting challenge sessions
- Support preparation management level reporting and presentations (i.e. MRMs)
- Analyze resource usage against budget and past trends
- Support project authorization process in various formats
- Identify new cost optimization opportunities and risks
- Oversee KPI development, tracking, and reporting
- Support EU IT Technology Platform Governance Process
- Support the EU IT Checkbook Process
- Bachelor’s degree and typically 2 to 5 years related experience in Information Technology or 6 to 9 equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of utility business practices and processes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft PowerBI or other reporting technology a plus.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow
- Experience with O365
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
[ Link removed ]
- Business Ethics
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
- Cost Optimisation