KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to Business Development on, technical proposal, estimated project Size and costing through technical assessment of site and drawings.
- Produce design drawing eg: SLD, PV layout, Stringing, using AutoCAD software.
- Develop design specification and functional requirements for projects.
- Complete system designs for PV projects including: site plans, mechanical racking and attachment plans, single-line electrical drawings, specification of BOS location and interconnection details, and labeling
- Provide technical support during installation, testing and commissioning.
- Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
- Provide support to technical design, review and approve engineering drawing submissions.
- Ensuring the compliance with all the specifications and requirements included in the signed EPC contracts .
- Support Resource Assessment during feasibility studies stage and other commercial needs.
- Working with BD to develop a plan for the project.
- Calculate IRR / LCOE.
- Detailed building of Bill of Quantity, and costing
- Prepare tender documents
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree/ Diploma in any engineering discipline
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Solar PV system design / engineering.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Self-starter and ability to self-manage.
- Honest and reliable.
- Good balance between technical knowledge and commercial marketing capabilities.
- Can-do attitude, problem solver.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Complex Problem Solving