Stopford are undertaking recruitment for our client Orthios, who have an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join their team in Holyhead, Anglesey . You will join them on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
Orthios is a regenerative development specialist, with a wide expertise in plastic waste processing, energy, logistic, aquaculture, hydroponics, architecture, and project delivery. Their main objective is delivering local solutions for global climate change challenges by recycling and converting non-recyclable material into clean, green energy. The Orthios Eco Park comprises a suite of innovative technologies to generate products for use in both the domestic and industrial markets.
About the role:
The Process Engineer will report to the Senior Technical Manger and will carry out the following main duties:
- Supporting plant design & sizing process plant equipment
- Provide support on installations, commissioning and decommissioning
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Producing process flow & block flow diagrams
- Carrying out mass and energy balance calculations
- Creating user requirement specification for process’
As Orthios’ Process Engineer you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous sick leave program
- Employee assistance program
- Free onsite parking
Our Process Engineer will have a minimum of 8 years experience in the following sectors:
- Plant support activities in a petrolchemical, waste to energy or similar hazardous manufacturing environment
- Managing plant modifications
- Trouble shooting
- Process control
As well as the following requirements:
- Degree level qualified in Chemical Engineering
- A good understanding of DSEAR, PED & IED requirements
- A good understanding of health & safety within the sector
- The ability to work with multidisciplinary engineers, technicians and process plant operators. So a strong team player as well as a confident individual
- Ability to process optimise and undertake calculations to back up plant observations
- Good report writing and presentation skills as well as excellent communication levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a revolutionary company as a Process Engineer and work with highly skilled professionals who are constantly striving to deliver excellence and best practice.
If you would like to join the team as our Process Engineer , then why not click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you!
Please note we do not accept applications from agencies, and you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Performance Enhancing Drugs