Main Duties : Brevan are currently looking for a Marine Engineer to work for our client in Accra, Ghana.
Our client is a leading international FPSO provider.
We need a candidate with at least 10-15 years’ experience in this field with ideally at least 5 years working on FPSO projects.
Marine & Architectural Engineer. Candidate needs to have Operation and Maintenance experience of FPSO.
Brief JD as follow:
- Marine Knowledge - Specific to FPSO: – Experience on integration of the marine systems / SPOF
- Naval Architecture: Experience in Loading Computers: Napa – Emergency Situations, ABS Integrity FPU Classification
- Structural analysis: Experience in Interaction Hull & Topside Modules & Equipment Supports
- Experience in Integrity Management of vessel/FPSO
This is a shore based role based in our client’s offices in Accra, providing support and coordinating offshore projects teams working on the two operational offshore assets in this region.
This is a full time residential position in Ghana which can be taken on single or married status.
Flights, accommodation, local transport etc. are provided by our client as well as schooling for children if on married status.
Salary - to be confirmed - please provide a salary expectation.
Hours - Monday to Saturday 8am - 5pm
Rotation - single status, 1 week leave will be given for every 3 months worked plus 2 weeks’ vacation and all public holidays (around 11 days public holidays) in total around 52 days per year leave
Rotation - married status - 2 weeks’ vacation plus one week leave for 12 months worked and all public holidays - in total around 32 days per year
Please provide an up to date CV.
Education : BSc Degree or similar
Email/Conatct : [ Link removed ]
Salary : TBC - applicants please provide their monthly salary expectation
- Integrity Management
- Single Point Of Failure
- Structural Analysis
- Floating Production Storage And Offloading
- Emergency Handling