You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success
• Conduct UXO and Landmine Clearance Quality Assurance monitoring of contractors work as directed by the Lead EOD Specialist.
• Conduct and document quality control surveillance audits of all UXO clearance operations to ensure compliance with established procedures;
• Implement and monitor non-conformance reporting, corrective action, and verification procedures to ensure feedback and follow-up processes are in use;
• Implement a product/process inspection sampling methodology to ensure compliance with contract requirements;
• Implement a phased control system (i.e. Preparatory, initial, and follow-up) requiring the contractor to plan and schedule work to ensure preparedness prior to commencing each new feature of work;
• Implement and develop quality improvement tools and conduct trend and root cause analysis to ensure work on site remains effective and efficient;
• Document, report, verify and ensure completion of all corrective actions to ensure all UXO survey and clearance operations comply with requirements;
• Certificate from Specialized Institution such as Department of Defense Explosives Safety Board (DDESB) or equivalent for EOD or UXO level II
• Shall have practical experience in proven technologies and methods for screening, identification, retrieve and final disposal of EOD, Unexploded Ordnance (UXO).
• - Must have proven track record in Environmental and UXO/EOD Geophysics.
• -Have proven experience with UXO/EOD Data management systems such as Oasis Montaj or similar sofware applications
• -Extensive experience in managing Geophysical techniques, including GPR, magnetic,gravity,electrical,and electromagnetic methods.
• -Extensive experience in oversight of UXO/EOD mapping and clearance field operations, data processing, anomaly selection for munitions and explosives of concern (MEC),
Essential Skills and Experience
• Minimal IMAS Level 3 supported by certificate of training from a recognized, Specialised Institution or Military Certificate of training.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in the UXO/EOD industry with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory preferably, a Quality/Safety assurance position.
• Must have a good understanding of industry quality and health and safety requirements as applicable to UXO and Landmine clearance operations.
• Shall have practical experience, preferably in the Middle East or Northern Africa (MENA) preferred, in the conduct of UXO Geophysical Survey, and UXO and landmine clearance operations.
• oil & gas experience would be considered an asset.
• Willingness to relocate to the Middle East (Kuwait)
Corrective And Preventive Actions