NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions. Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions is now looking for Commissioning Engineers SEIT
with experience from onshore or offshore projects. The project is lead from Trondheim. Valid offshore certificate is required for this position. Position Responsibilities:
Skills and Levels Description:
- Prepare and maintain the project Completion system.
- Follow-up on suppliers and subcontractors, Mechanical Completion, preservation and final delivery.
- Ensure that the Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) aspects are thoroughly considered, planned, implemented, and followed up for commissioning activities.
- Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Test at supplier’s location when required.
- Develop and maintain system boundary drawings in accordance with the project’s Completion Strategy.
- Develop and deliver multi-disciplinary test procedures.
- Follow-up up of Mechanical Completion at the construction site.
- Coordinate and execute multi-discipline punch inspection in collaboration with Customer.
- Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning & Start-up on a multi-disciplinary level.
- Prepare for and take responsibility of final handover to Customer.
More reasons to work with us:
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience or practice equivalent to this within commissioning, preferably certificate of completed apprenticeship.
- Master of Science or bachelor’s degree in engineering. Relevant work experience may compensate for higher education.
- Experience with Mechanical Completion and Execution (commissioning) from Maintenance/Modification Projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Procosys and TIME.
- Good understanding of working procedures in all disciplines, and able to work in team and see other disciplines needs and dependencies.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English, both oral and written.
- Structured and performance oriented. Must be able to drive work processes and coordinate activities.
- Valid Offshore certificate.
For more information about the position, please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
Svein Sæther | Senior Recruiter | NES Advantage Solutions AS | [ Email address blocked ]
If this appeals to you, please submit your application via our website as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated continuously. NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Acceptance Testing
- Microsoft Office
- Offshore Work