Lead Application Security Architect required to join a top financial services organisation based in London. The Lead Application Security Architect will evaluate, design and implement new technology and processes to help the group whilst adopting a risk based design methodology.
The Lead Application Security Architect will be comfortable working with Software Developers and Software Development teams to advise and guide them on Application Security best practice within the Software Development Life Cycle while facing off to C-Level stakeholders.
The Lead Application Security Architect will come with sound knowledge of enterprise security concepts/ frameworks and products. The Lead Application Security Architect will ideally come with experience of working in the financial services sector (especially banking) and knowledge of the security requirements for this sector and associated standards and frameworks.
- The role will focus on shaping and defining standards and best practice for securing a diverse environment of Java, .Net, and C++ application against security standards
- Authentication: Kerberos, SAML using ADSF2 implementation and standard smartcard PKI technologies
- Authorisation: Web federation based on CA Siteminder and LDAP repositories
- Code Security: Fortify Source Code Analysis (360) on developer's workstations and build servers
- The expert security developer will work in conjunction with a security project manager in the same team
- Strong technical background and security focused
- Excellent understanding of authentication related mechanisms (Kerberos, PKI)
- Solid practical experience of using Windows Kerberos to secure custom service endpoints in C++, Java and C#
- Experienced in C++ development
- Experience of a wide range of communication technologies used in the financial enterprise, e.g. C++ Sockets, Java
Candidates with Security related degrees and relevant industry qualifications including CISSP, CISA, CISM are desired.
For more information on the role please contact Neil Morgan at McGregor Boyall.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
C++ (Programming Language)
C (Programming Language)
Public Key Infrastructure