We are currently seeking a Sales Engineer, based out of Bangkok. This position is responsible for sales of fluid control and pneumatics products, systems and software including Industry 4.0 solutions. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for supporting existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and proposing energy efficient solutions to customers. This position requires basic understanding of control systems i.e., Programmable Logical Controller (PLC) and ability to propose system architecture to customers. To succeed in this role, the Sales Engineer must possess excellent value based selling skills and interpersonal skills. This position also calls for competent technical problem solving capability, drawing on an engineering degree to work independently as well as interface with team members from senior management, marketing, engineering and production to solve customer problems with well thought-out solutions.
- Understand customer needs and pain points and propose suitable solution considering our product and solution offerings
- Focus on end users and OEM customers accounts and maximize our product offering to single account
- Develop new accounts and cultivate existing accounts by providing timely and customer-specific solutions/responses.
- Accurate forecast of monthly sales, meet or exceed yearly sales goals and quotas for assigned territory
- Offer after-sales support services, logging and following up on customer complaints, solving customers’ problems.
- Act as the focal point and key interface between customers and application team to build and execute systems and solutions, which ultimately helps customers to become more efficient in their operations.
- Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge and conduct product & solution trainings for customers
- Convey customers’ requirements to Product Development Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology
- Minimum five years sales experience and/or proven successful track record selling into the fluid control and pneumatics markets, focusing on solenoid valves, pneumatics, and systems & software.
- Basis understanding of control systems i.e., Programmable Logical Controller (PLC)
- Ability to propose basic system architecture to customers
- Value based Solution Selling skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build valuable longterm relationship with customers
- Good organization skills and able to work independently in a fastpaced environment.
- Highly motivated selfstarter, energetic, aggressive and focused.
- Team player mentality and ability to work crossfunctionally.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Possess own transport.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.